EAC certification is the CU-TR certification of the Russian-Kazakhstan Customs Union. The Customs Union Committee is committed to formulating unified standards and requirements to ensure product safety. One certification is common to the three countries, thus forming the CU-TR certification of the Russia-Belarus-Kazakhstan Customs Union.
1. Introduction to EAC certification
EAC certification is the CU-TR certification of the Russian-Kazakhstan Customs Union. The Customs Union Committee is committed to formulating unified standards and requirements to ensure product safety. One certification is common to the three countries, thus forming the CU-TR certification of the Russia-Belarus-Kazakhstan Customs Union. The unified mark is EAC, also called EAC certification. After February 15, 2013, products on the list must be certified by the Customs Union. The customs union certification can be divided into the customs union CU-TR certificate and the customs union CU-TR declaration of conformity.
2. the necessity of EAC certification
EAC certification is the only proof that the product complies with the technical regulations of the Customs Union, and is the passport for the manufacturer to open and enter the market of the CIS countries such as Russia. The technical specification directive of the customs union certification has been officially implemented since February 15, 2013, and the maximum validity period of the certificate is 5 years. It will gradually replace the original certification system of each member state, such as Russia's GOST-R certification, GOST-TR certification, Kazakhstan's GOST-K certification and Belarus' GOST-B certification, and carry out unified certificate filing management.
Three, EAC certification common certification standards
TP TC 004/2011 "Safety Directive on Low Voltage Equipment".
TP TC 020/2011 Directive on Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Products.
4. EAC certification information provided
1. Information of the applicant (accurate Chinese and English name, address, contact person, contact information, etc., if the registered address of the applicant is different from the address of the manufacturer, please explain in detail separately);
2. The applicant's business qualifications (business license, organization code, tax registration certificate, if special production license is involved, the relevant production license must be provided);
3. Authorized representative information (accurate English and Russian name, address, contact person, contact information, bank account information, etc.);
4. Authorized representative business qualifications (INN certificate, OGRN certificate);
5. Contract documents between the applicant and the foreign purchaser (purchase contracts and invoices with direct relationship between the two parties *required documents for batch certification of application form*);
6. Foreign purchaser information and business qualifications (accurate English and Russian name, address, contact person, contact information, INN certificate, OGRN certificate *required documents for single batch certification*);
7. Product information (accurate product name in Chinese and English, series model, customs code);
8. Product photos or pictures;
9. Product manual (English/Russian version);
10. Product drawings (general mechanical drawing, electrical schematic, hydraulic/pneumatic schematic, etc.);
11. ISO9001 quality management system certificate in English (within the validity period);
12. Internal quality inspection or third-party international certification, relevant technical documents (internal test report, such as welding test, electrical safety test, etc., or third-party test report, international certification, such as EU CE certification, UL certification, ASME or API certification, etc.);
5. EAC certification process
1. The applicant submits an application for certification;
2. According to the product situation of the applicant, the certification body will confirm the certification mode and implementation requirements;
3. The applicant shall prepare and submit the commercial and technical documents required for certification;
4. Determine whether sample testing or factory audit is required according to the certification model;
5. Review and supplement the documents required for certification;
6. Issuing certificates;
7. The certificate is filed on the official website.
6. Other matters of EAC certification
The application method is CB transfer certificate; there are factory inspection requirements, the first year, provide CIG023 factory inspection report or factory inspection, and then provide factory inspection or pay annual fee every year.