TEL: +86-400 755 8988
Address: No.11, Headquarters 2 Road, Songshan Lake Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Dongguan City, Guangdong Pr., China.
Edit: GTG Clicks: 163
1. Introduction to CCIC
Established with the approval of the State Council, CCIC is a state-owned wholly-owned enterprise directly under the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China and directly managed by the National Certification and Accreditation Administration Commission. It is the largest and most influential comprehensive and transnational inspection and certification organization in China. CCIC has three business platforms: China Inspection and Certification Group Inspection Co., Ltd., China Quality Certification Center (CQC) and China Inspection and Certification Group Testing Technology Co., Ltd., which are responsible for the management of the three major businesses of inspection and certification, certification and testing. With strong technical strength, extensive service network and years of certification and testing service business, CCIC South always adheres to the business philosophy of "unity and hard work, courage to innovate, customer first, and attentive service", based in Guangdong, facing the whole country, looking at the world, to Focusing on customer needs, we continue to expand new business scope and provide fair, fast, reliable and consistent localized services and "one-stop" comprehensive solutions for our customers.
2. CCIC Concept
Code of Conduct: Integrity, Fairness, Science and Accuracy.
Service tenet: Serve the enterprise wholeheartedly, and consider the customer wholeheartedly.
The foundation of development: hard work, innovation, unity and cooperation, and dedicated service.
Goal of struggle: to be good, to be refined, to be stronger, to be bigger, to establish a century-old foundation, and to create a world brand.
3. CCIC business scope
1. Undertake the national compulsory product certification (3C) testing and CQC voluntary product certification testing tasks;
2. Undertake the quality supervision and inspection of related products and the appraisal of scientific and technological achievements issued by the competent authorities of the state and local governments;
3. Undertake CE, CB, FCC, VCCI, PSE, UL, ETL, MET, E-Mark, FDA, C-Tick, TUV, NEMKO, GCF, CDG, SASO, PTCRB, CEC, MEPS, VDE and other international certification tests , training business;
4. Accept the safety test, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test, toxic and hazardous substance test (ROSH), environment and reliability test, Entrusted testing business such as energy efficiency testing, as well as import and export testing and inspection of related products;
5. Provide training services in inspection technology, inspection methods and quality management of related products;
carry out research on new inspection technologies and inspection methods and formulate product standards.
Leave a message, certified engineers 1 to 1 technical guidance!